What's it take to be a Conch diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What does it take to be a Conch Diver?
Attend a Megadive in Florida!

Scuba_Jenny:
Please do not let the comments of one person reflect the thoughts of the whole. I remember reading that. That person, if I recall correctly, prefers white wine.

:laughing: Not just any white wine man... Kendall Jackson Chardonney to be exact (hint, hint)..

The problem with the rum thing for me is this. Whatever the concoction was that Eric made was really, REALLY yummy, therefore hindering all common sense needed for proper judgment.
So you see, had ERIC made a suckey drink, I probably would feel entirely different about Rum. My vote still stands, this chickie is sticking with KJ or saltless margaritas..

Wine hits me like a spit ball in the dark.
:1poke: Wake up Chris, wake up. Id be one of them winos ya see layin around in alleys.
Still have to say that Crown Royal is my alltime favorite. To bad I cant afford to drink it :11:

Salt is icky.

no way, dude!

salt is about the best part of a margarita (also the tequila, the mix, the lime, and
the ice are other best parts of the margarita)

Itote:
Wine hits me like a spit ball in the dark.
:1poke: Wake up Chris, wake up. Id be one of them winos ya see layin around in alleys.
Still have to say that Crown Royal is my alltime favorite. To bad I cant afford to drink it :11:

I just love my Crown Royal!

Glenmorangie Single Malt Scotch! That and .45ACP brass that is what I want for Xmas every year! and birthdays.. easter.. jewish groundhog day... chinese lint.. southern equinox... summer solitice... I am thinking a few air fills would be nice too..

Eric

I am SOOO looking forward to Ginnie Springs.. my tent buddy even bought a MonDO game set that has like TEN games in one... everything from chinese checkers to backgammon.. man we may be in there the whole trip!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom