What's it take to be a Conch diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
Old enough to know better and young enough not to care. :D

Come, on, Jenny!! YOU should know the proper quote is:

"Old enough to know better, but I'm still too Young to Care!" (Hmm, maybe it's time for a new signature line.........) :D

For the rest of you, the answer to the question is 1 bottle of Rum and/or tequila for the Conch Party you attend. ......one for each Concher. :11ztongue

:blush: sorry oh Krista. I was sneaking on board during working hours....shame on me :blush:

KBeck:
Come, on, Jenny!! YOU should know the proper quote is:

"Old enough to know better, but I'm still too Young to Care!" (Hmm, maybe it's time for a new signature line.........) :D

For the rest of you, the answer to the question is 1 bottle of Rum and/or tequila for the Conch Party you attend. ......one for each Concher. :11ztongue

Man I'm going to go broke the next time I make it to Florida. One bottle of rum for each Concher? There must have been at least 40 conchers at the Oceanfest party.
Are yawl trying to kill blondey? :wink: I hear she was feeling very good after I left the party. :)

I've got a question for the Conchers. If rum is very bad for you how come you keep drinking it?

DiverG:
I've got a question for the Conchers. If rum is very bad for you how come you keep drinking it?

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. A very drunk person in Key West told me this.

Man, Rum is the nectar of the Gods. I'm tellin ya, ya'll keep up all this blasphemy and the Rum Gods are gonna whack ya one.
Dont say ol' Itote didn't tell ya.

Forgive them oh Mighty Captain, there foolish and they know not of what they speak :wink:

Itote:
Man, Rum is the nectar of the Gods. I'm tellin ya, ya'll keep up all this blasphemy and the Rum Gods are gonna whack ya one.
Dont say ol' Itote didn't tell ya.

Forgive them oh Mighty Captain, there foolish and they know not of what they speak :wink:

I didn't say rum is bad for you, but I recall some of the conchers saying rum is bad, rum is bad. I wonder why? LOL!

DiverG- Me thinks that my fellow Conchers feel that rum is bad perhaps from past , less than pleasant experiences :wink: . Ahh, moderation. Course it's kinda hard to moderate when ya got 20 people behind you yellin "Drink,Drink,Drink"

Too much of a good thing? Why' theres no such animal.
Worse case scenario is your a big hit with all the hungry reef fish the next day. Lord knows I've fed my share :eyebrow:

DiverG:
Please do not let the comments of one person reflect the thoughts of the whole. I remember reading that. That person, if I recall correctly, prefers white wine.

Scuba_Jenny:
Please do not let the comments of one person reflect the thoughts of the whole. I remember reading that. That person, if I recall correctly, prefers white wine.

Jenny it was more then one, and I also heard it at the party. Also I always took the comments to be in jest. At least I don't think those saying rum is bad for you were serious. At least I hope they weren't. :D

oops, shoulda put some smilies in that post! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom