What's it take to be a Conch diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Old enough to know better and young enough not to care. :D

Probably a lot younger than me.

What if you're military who's permanent residence is in FL, but your current duty station is not? (I will be in FL through June 17th).

In full Scuba gear rassle a full grown aligator for entrance to the dive site, without spilling your beer.

Should be no problem right?? :wink:

What's it take to be a Conch diver?

a whole lot of patience to put up with the lot of them

:wink:

is this a subtle insult, disguised as a direct question?

or perhaps an honest inquiry, prompted by a true desire to seek knowledge?

:33:

either way, i can't stand here answering questions all day! i gotta get
going, got things to do, places to be...

:eyebrow:

:D :beer:

:cyborg: We are the ScubaBorg. Lower your anchors and surrender your regulators. Your yogurt cultures will adapt to service us. The buffet opens in five minutes. Dieting is futile. You will be Us-imitative.

We are 6 of 9. We carry the spare safe second. We will service the regulators. Resistance is adjustable. We are the Scubaborg.:cyborg:

We will make you do line drills creating rat nests. We will show you how to repair a regulator with a piece of string. We will attach bungee cords to your BC and make you swim backwards. Resistence is futile.
evilo.gif

Hmmm, time to change my Sig anyway...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom