What's it take to be a Conch diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverG:
I'm wonder what does it take to become a Conch diver?

What? You have to live in Florida? Down here it takes a boat, mask, fins, snorkel and a good eye. And, it's also illegal to take conch with scuba, or so I hear. You should rename your gang to the "Outlaw Conch Divers".

Walter:
You gotta live in Florida and be a member of this board.

Aren't there a few displaced Conchers here? :wink: There's a list somewhere around here that has a section for non-FL-resident Conchers :D

CBulla:
Its actully illegal to take live shells in FL.

Where do you get your ceviche? And all the conch fritters I smell driving through the Keys?

Walter:
You gotta live in Florida and be a member of this board. You have half the requirements. BTW, I didn't recognize you at the party, you're getting slim, buddy.

Now thats a compliment. :) I was wondering about that as when I went up to you you did'nt act like you knew me. I'm glad to know you still remember me. :)

I didn't know you. You look totally different. I assumed you were another Greg. How could I forget? You were Jose's buddy on pink spit reef. In hind sight, that was funny!

Scuba Jenny-

Darn, that I snuck that by everyone. I shall not renig. There shall be.....Rum for all!!!!!!

Are there any provisions for an out of state "wanta be" Conch Diver?

Is it true you gotta have a speedo that looks like a dive flag?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom