What's it take to be a Conch diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverG

Reached My 2nd Goal!
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm wonder what does it take to become a Conch diver? Would I have to particiapte in a dive with other Conch divers. If I attended the Oceanfest Friday night party, will that make me a Conch Diver, or is it as easy as just asking to be one. :)

Either way I'll be back in Florida sooner or later to do a dive with the Conch Divers. that you can count on. :wink:

DiverG

DiverG-

(IN my best Yoda voice) Very complicated is the way of the Concher. Thick skin you must have.Leave not your sense of humor for you shall need it.

Oh yeah, ya gotta be willing to have fun.
I'm a new Concher still in the hazing/probation period so I cant officially welcome you, but I can tell you life is GOOD. This is the best crew anyone could get hooked up with. Good Luck to you. I personally hope they let you in. If they do then I wont be the new guy anymore(New Guy has to buy the Rum :eyebrow: )

Chris

Well put Chris.... you might also want to have a look at This Thread to get an idea of what your getting yourself into... :D

baitedstorm:
Well put Chris.... you might also want to have a look at This Thread to get an idea of what your getting yourself into... :D

Well I was at the Oceanfest Friday night party so I've got some ideal of what the Conch Divers are like. Like I know you like to dive and party and not necessarily in that order. :D

Don't forget the mandatory cookies

DiverG:
Well I was at the Oceanfest Friday night party so I've got some ideal of what the Conch Divers are like. Like I know you like to dive and party and not necessarily in that order. :D

Ah, if we could only dive HALF as much as we party.... :wink:

Yo Chris, You still are a noob Conch diver until you provide the rum! :D

DiverG, you were at the Oceanfest party, so I would think you are at least a half Conch. Gotta get ya diving with us though! How about Conch in Spirit? Did you submit your name for the Conch Roll Call??

Scuba_Jenny:
Yo Chris, You still are a noob Conch diver until you provide the rum! :D

DiverG, you were at the Oceanfest party, so I would think you are at least a half Conch. Gotta get ya diving with us though! How about Conch in Spirit? Did you submit your name for the Conch Roll Call??

Well, I would think I'm at least an Honorary Conch diver untill I make an official dive with some of the Conches.

Like I mentioned in previous threads I'm thinking about moving. If I'm real lucky it'll be end of summer, but hopefully no later then next summer.

I'm keeping an eye out for great airfare for the 4th of July or labor day weekend so maybe by then I'll become a full Conch Diver.

You gotta live in Florida and be a member of this board. You have half the requirements. BTW, I didn't recognize you at the party, you're getting slim, buddy.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom