What's in the upgrade?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please bring back the ability to click on "Messages" under a members avatar to bring up their post history.
Click on the username to go to his/her profile.
Below you will see several tabs.
Click on Postings to see the contributions.

Click on the username to go to his/her profile.
Below you will see several tabs.
Click on Postings to see the contributions.
Yes, that's what we have now. Previously we could click on "messages" (or was it the number of messages) under any post the member made...saved a whole click each time. :-D

messages.JPG

Yeah......life evolves continuously and so does the board.

Love the upgrade, received alerts since the upgrade seem to be hit and miss.

Any particular type of Alerts?
  1. Being quoted in a thread?
  2. New posts in a watched thread or forum?
  3. Being pinged in a message like @Open Ocean Diver ?
  4. Reactions to your posts?
  5. All the above?
Are you sure that nothing changed in your Preferences > "Receive a notification when someone…" section?

For other readers​

Here you go one example. Following this thread and not receiving any alerts. New post in a watched thread… no alerts.

1635525780270.jpeg

Here you go one example. Following this thread and not receiving any alerts. New post in a watched thread… no alerts.

OK, "watched threads". Is it inconsistent or is that the case for all watched threads? Only the Pub?

1635527692890.png

Please check your settings in Preferences — there's a bunch of them (way more than this image). That will help us track down if it has something to do with your account or Pub.

OK, "watched threads". Is it inconsistent or is that the case for all watched threads? Only the Pub?

View attachment 688933
Please check your settings in Preferences — there's a bunch of them (way more than this image). That will help us track down if it has something to do with your account or Pub.

I have all the push and alerts checkEd. I’ll check to see over time and get back to you. I think it’s just occasionally that I miss an alert.

I have all the push and alerts checkEd. I’ll check to see over time and get back to you. I think it’s just occasionally that I miss an alert.
Here one from a forum I’m watching that I didn’t receive an alert for. An earlier ad this morning I did receive an alert from the same forum.
1635607034227.png

1635606852740.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom