What's in the upgrade?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Resources can now be added by members:

I like to watch the "what's new" page to read the latest threads from all topics and see when new replies are posted. It shows how long ago a reply was made and who started the thread but I would get a lot of value out of it if it showed the user who posted the last reply as well. Thanks.

I like to watch the "what's new" page to read the latest threads from all topics and see when new replies are posted. It shows how long ago a reply was made and who started the thread but I would get a lot of value out of it if it showed the user who posted the last reply as well. Thanks.

Maybe I am not understanding but it does on my system:

1636083109988.png

Not for me, shows the title, who started the thread, the date it was started, how many replies, and how long ago the last reply was. But for me, it doesn't show who actually posted the last reply.
Okay you can disregard. I tried a different browser and saw what you attached. The other browser must be rendering the page wrong. Thanks!

Okay you can disregard. I tried a different browser and saw what you attached. The other browser must be rendering the page wrong. Thanks!

I know that browser magnification can change views in xenForo, or looking at a phone vertically or horizontally. You an change magnification/zoom levels in most browsers through a menu and by:

:FAQwindows: Ctrl+roll scroll wheel on the mouse
:FAQapple: Command+roll scroll wheel on the mouse

I know that browser magnification can change views in xenForo, or looking at a phone vertically or horizontally. You an change magnification/zoom levels in most browsers through a menu and by:

:FAQwindows: Ctrl+roll scroll wheel on the mouse
:FAQapple: Command+roll scroll wheel on the mouse
Yep, I was on a tablet and when I rotated to horizontal view, those additional fields rendered correctly.

I added a new thread to the Frequently Asked Questions forum:

Hey @Akimbo , I know the issues of not getting alerts came up about a week ago and, interestingly, I didn’t get an alert for your above post. I happened to see it in the new post list. I’m still showing that I’m “watching“ the thread but it still has not shown up in my alerts. Just a heads up.
Erik

Hey @Akimbo , I know the issues of not getting alerts came up about a week ago and, interestingly, I didn’t get an alert for your above post. I happened to see it in the new post list. I’m still showing that I’m “watching“ the thread but it still has not shown up in my alerts. Just a heads up.

Just to be certain (and I apologize if this is a dumb question) can you double-check your settings in Preferences?

1636509774420.png

If your settings are correct, please ping Miyaru. He's the man with the skills. It is hard to report things like this to xenForo as a bug unless we can find some pattern to the failure, which is preferably reproduceable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom