What's in the upgrade?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TC:
There should be a double right arrow at both the top and bottom of the page to take you to last page.
Yes, yes, yes....

But previously I could goto the last page, in portrait mode from the recent posts page :)

Not a big thing... Sort of like if the nav bar at the top could be on the bottom in mobile mode....

I was hoping there would be a setting to always open a new tab in the browser when opening a topic. That way I just close it and the topic list is right where I left it.

I was hoping there would be a setting to open a new tab in the browser when opening a topic. That way I just close it and the topic list is right where I left it.
I don’t know how on a phone but you can open any link in another tab by holding the Ctrl key down when you click on a link.

Use the Command key on a Mac.

I don’t know how on a phone but you can open any link in another tab by holding the Ctrl key down when you click on a link.

There is lots of information here:

I know all about keyboard shortcuts but it's annoying when one forgets to use it. Many good forums have this option.

And many good forums don’t.

I know all about keyboard shortcuts but it's annoying when one forgets to use it. Many good forums have this option.

Is there any way you can delete followers? I had PMs for people who only follow me, then I was getting a few creepy messages from guys. I blocked them but then blocked off PMs from everyone.

I'd say report the pm or forward it to one of the senior staff.

You could also start a thread and copy the pm into it... I mean, o better way to stop a behavior than putting them on publically humiliating them.

No matter where you go there will always be those who seek to ignore rules and social norms, who see themselves as somehow special, and, or then then there are actual predators, even here on SB.
Feel quite free to Report or share when you feel threatened or harassed.

Is there any way you can delete followers? I had PMs for people who only follow me, then I was getting a few creepy messages from guys. I blocked them but then blocked off PMs from everyone.
Hell no... Forward then to me I can make time for that, nothing irks me more than creeps harassing women. Once you get to my age the tolerance for that is gone.

We need a celebratory reaction . . .

like 🎉

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom