Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blighty Wreckers

• Raiders of the Deep Freeze

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H'mmmmm doesn't sound to me like Spidge Merchants is an appropriate name these days......

I'm sure you all know the BSAC really stands for Better Send Another Crowbar.....

I too have no Spidge! Enough rubbish in my house without adding underwater rubbish to it!

Thanks for the enlightenment

Jonathan

I have no spidge littering my mantle piece or garage either.. I just threw it in as a fun name... bearing in mind the reputation we Brits have for collecting spidge :D

Just a thought but seeing as beer has cropped up so often on these pages, howabout...

The Wrecked or
The beer bubblers

booga

OK, i got a COOL name for the UK NDI (well at least I think so...) how about

The Soup Dragons.

the "soup" is UK water at times (hands up all those who have dived in less than 5m vis)

And dragons ... well.... The english have St George and the dragon, the Welsh have the red dragon and the scots, I'm sure there is a dragon in there some where (does Nessie count?)

I'll go away now....

Love

Booga

Hmm I dont know how cheesy these will sound when written down but they sounded cool in my head
Im not sure if there is any kind of naming convention we must follow so sorry if there are and I break them all :)

Taking the dragon theme (im a big fan of dragons) so im a bit bias..
but i can't think of that many ones with dragons in anyway, so I will try a few others too :)

how about

Dragons of the Deep
Blighty Wreckers
Raiders of the Deep Freeze?
lol (ok that one came from ten minutes worth of frustration not finding anything to go with the world "Chilly")

Hmm I dunno, it shouldnt be too hard to be honest, we have enough stereotypes we could play on and make use of :wink: making us identifiable as brits instantly :)

Well, thats more than enough of my silly ideas :p

I have dived in enough soup to last me a lifetime ... except now, I have the need for more N2. so it is back on with the d/suit, loaded up with the twins,and throw myself into our delightful sludge

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom