Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blighty Wreckers

• Raiders of the Deep Freeze

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I tried to vote for Wreck Ferrets - I've even got a photo of us somewhere doing our Ferret impression! I'll post it when I find it.....

BTW my vote did not work - I hope I count as I am a Brit just happen to live in Japan at the mo but looking forward to cooling down in Blighty in 10 days time....

Jonathan

Jonathan

You might even warm up! Weather hasn't been too bad of late - I even saw the sun yesterday!

As for a name my thinking cap is on.

regards

Here they are: The Wreck Ferrets! OK for the observant this was taken in the Red Sea (Nov 2000) but it is a British Diving Club...

I doubt I will be warming up though Welshman - it was over 30 when I left my apartment this morning....

Wreck Ferrets as it seems to be the majority of Brits are wreck divers and at least our cousins across the pond will understand wahat a wreck & a ferret is, while smidge or whatever it is called may have then, like I was, perplexed.

Jim

Yes.. but its a great conversation opener. :wink:

We can change the name when we all feel comfortable...
But wreck ferrets is looking good at the mo. But only 7 have voted so far.

So come on... get out there and Use Your Vote.:clapping:

Well I'm still confused who or what is a Spidge?!

Jonathan - I didn't have a clue either until Shaun told me.

Apparently spidge is the stuff the UK divers crowbar off the wrecks they dive and store in their garage or on the mantlepeice so they can tell all their friends: "Look at that. That is a bit of bridge plating from the SS Sunkenship, which I jemmied off her at 63m one February morning in 1994. Isn't it lovely?"

I am pleased to announce that I own no spidge whatsoever, on the basis that if I take it then no one else can see it when they next go diving.

Regards
Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom