Whats after master diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Narced Out

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
So i get my rescue cert this weekend finally after 6 months of waiting for an available class...i know that book like the back of my hand. After i get rescue i will have Nitrox cert, Emergency oxygen provider and wreck specialties. I will do deep with in the month.

What last specialty should i do? What other ones are there? Since im only 16 is there any thing higher for me to go than master divers? What other options/routes can i take. Or do i get to just rack up dive exerpience till im 18? :D

I'd suggest you just go out and dive for a while. Master diver is the limit for recreational diving with PADI. You could consider technical courses if it is something that interests you or the professional track, but I don't think you can do that till 18 but I'm not positive. In any case, just go out and have fun for a while.

Fundamentals.

I'll put in yet another vote for either UTD Essentials or GUE Fundamentals. Both are classes that will work on your skills at a level nothing you have taken to date is likely to have done.

Take GUE Fundamentals and then go log a few hundred dives. You'll know what you want to do after that.

Truthfully, if it's PADI Master Diver I would forgo the cert. It's just a card that says you got five other cards, there's no training involved. Save your money for something worth while, like air fills.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom