What's a Good Mesh Gear Bag?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MissBubbles205

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Happy Friday Fellow Divers!!

I officially have all of my dive gear... Wooohooo.. Now for the traveling gear.... lol..

I am looking for a nice durable mesh bag to hold all of my gear.
I plan to purchase a ScubaPro Reg bag for my regulator and Octo.. And computer (if it will fit)

For my mesh bag, I want these items to fit:
* LadyHawk (S) BCD
* Googles
* Fins
* Skin Shirt
* Boots
(And I'm sure I'm living something else out...)

I am looking at mesh so I can dunk it in the cleaning bin after use in fresh and salt water.
I was looking at the ScubaPro Mesh Sack Backback, but I am totally up for more options or feedback on this bag.

AND I DO NOT WANT A DIVE CADDY. Thanks :eek:)

I like my XS Scuba mesh roller duffle

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I use a couple of Saekodive mesh bags for storing wet dive gear and hauling it on/off dive boats etc. They fold up into themselves for easy stowage. When travelling (bus/aircraft etc) everything (including the mesh bags) go into a more sturdy 'Mountain Hardware' expedition bag (convertible to backpack for lugging around the remote places).

They do the job, and are cheap.

101625978_101322925b2b014283bc705a8e551c326ee2f9c8cc2bd2fa6.jpg

I have two of the Aqualung mesh bags, in different sizes, one for all my cold water gear, the other for warm water. They are relatively inexpensive and built extremely well.

Bags, Knives and Accessories

I have this one. Like some of the others, it folds up into itself for storage in your luggage. Also has 2 backpack straps and a side carry handle. When I use it on the boat, I store dry stuff in the outside pocket and it stays dry. Everything I take on the boat, a full set of gear - XL fins, XL BC, regs, mask, fins, towel and a 1 mil diveskin fits easily. Probably a heavier wetsuit also but I don't own/use one. The closer on the drawstring started to slip after a couple years so I just tie it a knot in it. I've used the same one for at least 5 years - probably longer. It also comes in Pink...

bag123.jpg
Tilos Mesh Backpack Bag for Scuba Diving, Snorkeli - Backpack Bags : House of Scuba - $36.95

You are all awesome!!! :eek:)) Thank you for all the suggestions. :eek:)) I love the backpack style ones so I can carry my bag on my back and hold my tank.. :eek:)

Oh diver steve.. I dont want to over do the pink.. BAHAHAHAHAH.. :eek:)

Devon diver... 'Mountain Hardware' expedition bag (convertible to backpack for lugging around the remote places). Where is this? I am still looking at options for a carry on. I want to be able to fit at least my BC and reg set w/comp into something I can carry on the plane with me. Last time I asked about one some ppl drove me nuts about telling me to buy the dive caddy.

---------- Post added June 14th, 2013 at 03:19 PM ----------

Ohh... And these are what I finally deciced to go with.. I guess I'll continue to support ScubaPro since that's what all my gear is (with exception of my computer) and I wanted something that would match.. <-- such a girl comment.. I know.. I know.. lol

Scubapro Scuba Regulator Bag : Amazon.com : Sports & Outdoors

Scubapro from LeisurePro.com mesh bag&Hit=1

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom