What're your five favorite movies?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay, here goes in random order:

1. Psycho (original)
2. The Shining (original)
3. Silence of the Lambs
4. The Deep
5. Dances with Wolves

oh? ...you like scarey! I don't..I accidently saw Vacancy the other day, screamed the whole time, how embarrassing. Had to leave "Seven" just could't take it. Hear Fracture is good (Hopkins)

I LOVE scary. As a matter of fact, Seven would be right up there in my top 10 all-time favorites. Haven't seen Fracture yet, but it looks good. I'll have to look into Vacancy. Did it have a good plot?

Oh darn, now yous guys have reminded me of others I have to add to my list of "5". My Cousin Vinny. I can watch that over and over and over and over and over...

"300" and I just thought of this one..."Body Heat." I always forget the twist in that one.

Jcsgt:
Okay, here goes in random order:

1. Psycho (original)
2. The Shining (original)
3. Silence of the Lambs
4. The Deep
5. Dances with Wolves

Okay... it's starting to seem a bit unreasonable to select only five. Except for "The Deep" (don't think I've seen it) I would add all of these to my list as well.

kari

1) The Day The Earth Stood Still
2) Invasion of The Body Snatchers
3) The Andromeda Strain
4) Soylent Green
3) The Wild Bunch

BIGSAGE136:
1) The Day The Earth Stood Still
2) Invasion of The Body Snatchers
3) The Andromeda Strain
4) Soylent Green
3) The Wild Bunch
Hey, Soylent Green... forgot about that... Wouldn't say it was a fav movie, but the Edward G. Robinson 'final moments' scene turned me onto classical music!

P.S. How come we're the same age, you're retired, and I'm still humpin' it?

Actually I have gotten back into the fray! A combination of popular request, and a CRAZY stock market!

Funny thing is we could retire to Tennesse on Mama's pension alone, but ....theres someting about Florida!

BIGSAGE136:
Actually I have gotten back into the fray! A combination of popular request, and a CRAZY stock market!

Funny thing is we could retire to Tennesse on Mama's pension alone, but ....theres someting about Florida!
Well, I envy your situation, *and* your location...

(Perhaps MY situation has something to do with the five kids...?)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom