What watch do you dive with?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

triggertravel:
I've always wanted a Rolex Submariner until I found Invicta which looks identical, does everything a Rolex can do, but only costs around $100. I sat next to a guy on the plane with the real Mccoy and he could tell my watch wasn't the same as his Rolex. The Rolex Submariner is an icon of scuba...maybe it is all the James Bond and Jacque Cousteau films. Check out an Invicta...I have two. :yourkiddi

Which Invicta do you have?

Rolex GMT Master II on right wrist and Suunto Mosquito on left wrist. :coke:

Freeflyer:
Makes me smile when people buy Rolex submariners etc and then take them off to dive. I mean, didn't you buy it so that you could dive it ;D

J.

I agree. My TT sub was on my wrist during my certification dive and has been every dive since.....It is worn daily.

Citizen Hyper Aqualand. Dogs B*llocks of an every day watch.

Bought it off the girl who certified me as OW, second best thing I ever did, OW was best.

(tried to get her to marry me as well, FAILED that one lol)

I'm a loser, I take my Sea-Dweller off to dive. Why would I want to loose a watch that I really like when I can use a $300 dive computer + $30 timex to do the same thing. You could say that anyone that rec. dives with a Rolex is a poser because they don't take their Sea-Dweller into the saturation module.

Any watch over 300$ is jewlery, it doesn't take 5K$ to throw a movement into a solid chunk of steel and button it up so that it doesn't leak.

Craig.

zslnk:
Any watch over 300$ is jewlery, it doesn't take 5K$ to throw a movement into a solid chunk of steel and button it up so that it doesn't leak.

Craig.

No argument here. Wear what you like :cheers:

Luminox. The original "Navy SEALS" version. BTW - Luminox is removing the "Navy SEALS" logo and offering a plain version of their watches starting this fall. THey are also introducing a Pro Diver version with SS case and analog/digital movement.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom