What watch do you dive with?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tag Heuer Aquaracer

WAB1112.BA0801.jpg

Nike Oregon Series. Good to 100m.

I used to have a regular Nike Triax style - good to 50m - but got into the habit of pushing the buttons underwater and after about 40 dives one of the buttons fell out and it flooded in the bathtub while cleaning my gear.

Rolex Sub left wrist suunto vytec on right wrist

Got my Suunto D9 last week and let me tell you... it is bloody brilliant... You would think that it it very heavy if you look at it but is actualy the same and more comfortable than my "every day watch". I have not been in the water with it yet so we will see how it performs under "presure"

I use a Tissot seamaster 1000 ft. very good indeed, rigid design, readable dial both at night and keeps on shinning for a good deal of time during night dives after a short flash of light

I wear it all the time. Good back-up for my Cobra when diving.

Steve

Omega Seamaster Pro Automatic on a rubber strap. I have used it on about 300 dives and it has been great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom