What watch do you dive with?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought an aquatech at Walmart for 7.50. I wear it to work everyday[plasterer]60 dives and counting claims to be good to 150 feet.Ihave been to 135 with it.

Windwalker:
Okay I am wierd.... I use a Citizen Navihawk.. I guess I am the only guy on the board with a watch with a built in Avaition slide rule.

You know what... You may be the only one (and i am sure you are not...) but I must give you ten out of ten for taste. That is a bloody beutifull watch!!!

I have a Seiko Hi-Beat Automatic 300 meter Pro diver 6159 7001. The watch is old but to me a beutifull time piece. I have never had it in the sea before but its previos owner (Ex navy diver) did some serious bottom time with it. The watch is more than 35 years old and is keeping better time than any I have ever seen. I have had it tested and they told me I can go to about 25meters with it as is but needs to service it for safety if going any deeper

St Moritz Momentum. Good for more depth than I'll ever see. Glows in low vis. Nice looking sport watch for those all-too-long surface intervals. And only $69. Back-up for my Oceanic VT Pro.

Lou

SEIKO - Automatic
Diver's 200m

same watch I wear every day

I have a St Moritz as a beater, usually I dive with my Seiko Automatic or DOXA SharKhunter Automatic. N

I bought a St Moritz 200m on Ebay for $80... the timer ring fell off in the pool.
I then bought a Citizen 200m on Ebay for $100... flooded on a 110' wreck
Next I tried a Seiko 200m, Ebay again, for $140... fell off the TV in a hotel room onto tile floor and quit working..... That was all last year!

Of course, I think the Citizen and Seiko may have been knockoffs. They were supposed to be the $300 variety that each sells. That's what I get for Ebaying :wink:

Now I have a $30 Timex from Walmart 200m rated, and it has been the best of them all. It's been to 100' with me, Still works, never missed a beat.
Jason

I have the following:

Rolex GMT master
Chris Benz 200m Analogue
Seiko 300m Professional Dive watch
Suunto D9 - Getting it this afternoon...

can u help me for ladies watches?

Casio G-Shock. Although, half the time I just leave it on the boat.

I feel that a luxury class dive watch is really no more than a fashion statement, now that we all dive with computers or digital bottom timers. My Aladin Tec has time of day functions built in, so I can even make it to the boat on time without a watch.

It is a lot easier to concentrate on the dive if you don't have to be concerned about the loss, flooding or scratching of an expensive watch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom