What watch do you dive with?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Casio G-Shock.

Going on 7 years.....still running fine, no flooding and I wear it every day.

Same here, Casio G-Shock, 5 years of non stop wearing, swimming, diving, dropping, smashing etc. and still running good :D

khel

domino22 once bubbled...
Rolex Submariner the only way to go.

Wow if you can afford it, sure, if budget is no issue can I have a VR3? It has games :)

I used a Casio G-Shock for 10 years, it worked great, however some of the LCD's were failing, and the stop watch funtion no-longer worked.

I am now using a Timex Ironman Triathlon, it is now 10 years old also but still running strong. no problems.
I was going to buy another Casio, but the timex was on sale for $20 cheaper. Both rated 200M.

Mike D

Add on question to fellow cold-water divers: How do you see your watch/wrist computer if you wear gloves that overlap the wrist opening on your wetsuits? Do you just decide it's ok for that portion of your anatomy to be cold the whole dive and leave it exposed or do you peel back the glove/sleeve every time you want to see your depth/time?

Have been diving with seiko divers 200 for about three years now. Great watch. Had a seiko 300 (Heavy duty) Used it from 1982 until it smoked in 1999. Also, I have a Timex Ironman that has been used regularly over 100' and is still going strong. I can say that diving watches today are a heck of a lot better than they were in the 60's. Keep ticking, ya'll.

I dive with 2 computers.

Since I only dive on vacation nowadays, I don't care otherwise what time it is!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom