What watch do you dive with?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CincyBengalsFan once bubbled...
I dive the with the halcyon global extreme. It's the only safe watch on the market.

troll....there is no halcyon watch that I am even aware of....

I dive with my 30 dollar wal-mart special 200' ironman

I dive with my Omega Seamaster Professional (Bond watch!) 300m..... haven't done any saturation diving so not used Helium valve..

Then again come to think of it I haven't used the c4 detonater or lazer either??

Dirk Pitt,

When is Cussler coming out with another Pitt masterpiece?

Al G.

Mine is back up for my computers, and I wear two of those (bad experiences with 2 different new ones!), so I wear a cheap watch. It cost $15 at Walmart, rated to 330 feet, has really big numbers - easy for an old fart to read under water, and has been down with me as much as 134 feet. When the battery needs to replaced, the face gets too scratched, whatver, I'll get another. (I don't like being part of the throw-away culture, but I avoid throwing money as loosing deals, too.):scratch: Still have my previous $15 "water resistant" watch, which I keep handy for divers who don't have one.

Happy Bubles, Don:jump:

Man...$195!! I loved it at $100...hmmm...

Ken

Never a problem with the Timex Ironman as a backup timer to my computer.

Goes to over 140 ft. regularly.

ScubaToneDog once bubbled...
I dive with a Seiko 200m automatic. Its analog, self winding and never needs batteries. For everyday use I have about 30 different watches ranging from wind up analogs to quartz digital illuminated with a compass thing built in. I love watches.

:spaninq:

Hay I hear you, I was obsessed with watches until I found SCUBA, now I have a new distraction that pleases my wife .. think the watches were getting to her.

She didn't understand the love for mechanical watches or the materials used in some watches..... but any way that's a whole other story

Back
Top Bottom