Votes: 30 26.3%
  • advanced 351-499 dives

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • the anti-newbie >500

Votes: 24 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got 35 dives but i still feel like a newbee their is so much stuff that i have learn from you guys and will continue to learn. in my opion you never stop learning only when your 6 ft under and hopefully that won't be for a while.

Yeah I think maybe I should
have added a few more categories
to divide out the anti-newbies....

I have around 30 dives, and I am still learning everytime I put on my gear. I don't think I will ever stop learning or listening at least to what others have to say.

Paul

How about adding a few categories?

Heck, self taught, 15000 dives, been diving 50 yrs, know it all, don't need no damn youngster with a piece of plastic to tell me what to do!!

or

Enough dives to know I know nothing!

or

So many dives I seen it all, the only pleasure nowadays is tearing strips off newbies.

or

Yep, seen it all, the only real pleasure nowadays is introducing newbies into the wonders of diving.

Curt Bowen:
Why do you worry about that?

Well, because it's usually the one who thinks he knows it all who usually can't admit when he is WRONG, even when it's painfully obvious he is.

With all the new technology and info coming out every day regarding dives and techniques what was fact years ago may not be so today. We must consider our selves students of this sport in every dive we take.

I am a cautious yet FUN diver whos been at it for a little over 15 years. Oh yea, and I am always openminded about learning new things like gear configurations, planning, and techniques.

CBulla:
I dont see "Speedo Diver" in there :)

I don't want to see a speedo diver!!!! Never ever, not in a million years. And if I do, it is going to take a lot of therapy sessions to get over it.

Paul

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom