What to buy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaspider:
That's the problem, trying new/different equipment. There is only 1 dive shop in the area that rents on specific type of equipment (jacket bc, titan regs.,) But I do agree, I need more diving experience, but does more diving experience also mean experience w/ different types of equipment?
I try to use many different brands.I swap fins with others an bc's and anything else fellow divers will let me try. And I will let others try my gear to some extent.I own five masks I dive with the one that is 20 years old the 4 new ones sit in my closet. I have bought alot of stuff that did not work for me. I am bad about that.I also have six pairs of fins I like three of them but they range over many years I tend to be a rat packer and collect stuff. So I have become my worst enemy when it comes to dive gear. Thru many $1000s of dollars I like the following brands- Scuba Pro- Zeagle- Apeks-Henderson-DUI-Mares&Cressi fins-Suunto real happy! You will make mistakes and think many times why did I buy that. Welcome to my world and I believe that many on this board will agree that they to have had a few "Why did I buy that "? And I also must say some of the things I have bought have been based on this board and Rodales and Undercurrent reviews. Now saying that do what ever you can do to try and use what ever you buy before you buy it...This will only work in a perfect world and I am still looking for that. If I find it I will buy it! Good Luck!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom