What tanks are good for Deco tank

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well i now have a good list of class to take and a good base of info on what tank are need for back gas and stag/deco tank. For Northeastwrecks i think that Karl_in_Calif wanted to say Apeks. Thay have a damn good line of Regs I have a Apeks ATX 200 now and will be getting another soon... ie i have a good place to buy them at with no tax or shipping :wink:
Well have a good time all... will be looking forward to reading more of your comments on other threads.:)

AL40's and 80's are the bottles of choice by most depending on gas consumption and requirements.

I once saw a guy in Ginnie with 135lps on his back 4!!112s as stages and 2 SS scooters.His girlfriend had 104s on her back and 2 104s and 2 al80s as stages.She had 2 rewound
Makos.That was extreme I prefer al40s,cheap old 72s and al80s for longer dives or multiple dive days.

Back
Top Bottom