• 85 to 100

Votes: 49 32.5%
  • 104 or larger

Votes: 35 23.2%
  • other (explain)

Votes: 17 11.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I guess this thread shows us how much value there is in having that "You are in the Women's Views forum" banner across the top of each post!

I guess most people just do the read new posts mode, click, read and post. I didn't notice it until I read your post.

Sorry! I didn't notice it either. Worse, I remember now reading this thread the other day, but today I just clicked on it in the 'New Posts" section and voted without reading any further.:dork2:

Scratch one "85-100cf" from your poll.

HP 100s as single or double tanks. Love the physical size of them, they are the perfect length for me.

My wife uses HP100's and is fine with them on boat or shore entries. She is 5'-5" and 130 lbs and 60 years old, but she is a tough cookie. She trains horses and gives jumping lessons every day, and lifts hay bales, jumps and feed bags.

Up until about 18 months ago I dove an HP120. Needed it for the deep dives I was doing and because I could get two decent dives out of a single fill (dive bums need such benefits). However, over time both of my HP120s failed hydro or VIP so I now dive with an 80 cu ft neutral buoyancy aluminum tank.

Will be getting back into dives deeper than rec limits soon so I'm considering doubling them up. Steel tanks just don't seem to survive long for me. The Al tank had its first hydro in 1972 and is still going strong.

OOPS... I just noticed I was in the woman's forum. Before she sold me my last HP120, an instructor friend dove dual HP120s and was graceful underwater in them.

Although we still have a few Alum 80s in our "barn", my own personal tanks are all 80 HP steels.

Well, I guess this thread shows us how much value there is in having that "You are in the Women's Views forum" banner across the top of each post!
You start any poll with size attached to it and the men just have to vote!:D

Oh, and sadly, mine are just 20cf...:wink:

double 95s - but larry has a couple of sets of hp100s & i used them once, too.

Sorry but I did a new thread search and this is what I saw:

POLL: What size tank do you dive? Forum: Diving related.

Once I answered the poll it was too late.

You should have titled your poll: Hey! (girls, gals, ladies) what tank do you dive? :wink:

By the way I own and use twin 130's, single 130. Twin 80's (Mexico caves) and single 80 in the Caribbean.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom