What size is your Nitrox tank?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PST E-7 120's with DIN valves.
You can probably get your first stage converted to DIN.

Faber Low pressure 95. Thermo Pro Din valve, I use DIN but with the insert in it can be used with a yoke regulator.

Low pressure is easy to get fills. The tank is built well enough that I don't worry if they should leave it on and give it a fill to 3000 PSI (It has been higher in cave country, but don't tell anybody :) ), nice bouyancy characteristics. I trim out really nicely with the tank on my back. For normal recreational profiles on a typical boat dive with strangers this is my tank of choice. I have two since not all boats pump hyperfiltered air so I get fills before hand, If I am doing 3 dives I will bring along my AL80 for the last dive, but it is not O2 clean so air only.

Mark Vlahos

divermatt:
Have we discussed DIN versus K valves yet? I'm just curious b/c I am cheap--I'm looking to find a tank with more capacity than a AL 80, but I want to stick with my sherwood 1st and 2nd stage.
PST's E series come with convertible DIN/Yoke valves. They go up to 120CF in the E7 series and 130 in the E8 series.
Rick

Rick Murchison:
PST's E series come with convertible DIN/Yoke valves. They go up to 120CF in the E7 series and 130 in the E8 series.
Rick

The E8-119 is really similar to the old PST Low Pressure 95, if you get the high pressure you can always just get it filled to low pressure since 95 cu ft should be plenty of gas unless your buddy is a mermaid, or you are a hoover. :)

Mark Vlahos

Steel Faber lp121 using H-valve with din fittings.

I use the Worthington LP 95s, they have the convertible DIN/Yoke Thermo valves.

Up until this year I've been using an HP 15 litre steel tank (what's that about a 110?) and a twin-12, which is about 185cf.

In January I'm buying a twin-7/300bar set for puddlestomping. That has a capacity of about 138cf.

R..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom