What makes you mad that probably shouldn't?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divmstr223

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This was a topic on one of the other forums I belong too...

*One of my biggest pet peeves is standing in line at whatever store and having someone whip out the Check Book! :banghead: for cryin out loud, Check cards have been around for a very long time and they are fast, get one and use it!! What's even worse is when they wait until everything is rung up and then they start digging around in there purse for it....UGH!!!!

I've been in line where 2-3 people in a row bust out the check book....wanna get me fumin, there ya go!! :shakehead lol

people driving slow in the fast lane when there are only two lanes.
For a mile of roadway there could be like 50 cars in the fast lane driving slow and close together and 10 cars in the slow lane all with good distance between.

People doing the following while driving:
-talking on cell phones
-reading the newspaper
-shaving, combing hair, checking self out in mirror, etc.
-looking at garage sale signs, addresses, etc. (for crying out loud, pull over)
-driving at same pace as me in my blind spot, regardless if I speed up or slow down

Old men in hats going 35mph in a 55 zone, with the left turn signal on for 5 miles

Being in the only open check out line at the market with 10 people ahead of and none of the other 20 check out lines are open....:confused:

Sidewalk mooses. You know, you're behind some people on a sidewalk and for no reason and with no warning they just STOP and usually pull out a map or something. FFS, people, step to the side, get out of the traffic. This appears to be especially prevelent among people with strollers but to do it properly they must first position the stroller perpendicular to the pedestrian traffic. UGH!!

Rachel

How about showing up to a restaurant and being told there is a 25 minute wait when half the restaurant has empty tables....grrrrrrrrr!!!

HIRE MORE WAITRESSES !!!!

**this happens all the time too.

biscuit7:
Sidewalk mooses. You know, you're behind some people on a sidewalk and for no reason and with no warning they just STOP and usually pull out a map or something. FFS, people, step to the side, get out of the traffic. This appears to be especially prevelent among people with strollers but to do it properly they must first position the stroller perpendicular to the pedestrian traffic. UGH!!

Rachel

Good one!!! I was just at Sea World last week and this very thing was making me mad!!

Wal-mart shoppers.

You know those folks that push the cart down the very middle of the aisle. They stop and leave the cart in the middle while they wander over to look at something on the shelf. They have no clue that someone is trying to get past them and when you make any effort to move their cart they get upset.

People who can't merge. Common people, its not like its rocket surgery or brain science :wink:

Bryan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom