What makes you mad that probably shouldn't?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is related to Tamas' #1. There is an idiot in my parking structure who drives his immense SUV the wrong way down a one way lane in my parking garage just to save maybe 100 ft of driving. What's he doing? Saving gas?! :confused: The traffic flow down there is one way for a reason. All I need is a head-on collision in the garage.

Divmstr223:
Mo2vation....you have some children issues/phobias bro...lol.

Since we've tapped into the parking lot area....How about people that sit there and wait all freakin day for a parking spot to open up that's close to the front entrance??? blocking you as you're trying to get around them. If they had just taken the spot that was a little further out, they'd already be in the store and half way done with their shopping by now!! geeeeeeeeez!

Butt....Dang that would mean that they would have to walk 30' further and maybe exercise the big fat *** of theirs.

cudachaser:
My wife.............

hehahahahah, ....now there is an honest person. :light: :no

OMG, Ken that was so funny I cried. You woulda loved me in babydom back in the Orange Curtain days at South Coast Plaza with my Turbo stroller.

I like to wait until someone has the nerve to act impatient for me to leave my parking spot. After all...it IS STILL MY spot. So...I start to put on lipstick really slowly and maybe tease my hair or something....or make cell phone calls. After all, you all wanted me to pull over, right? :coffee: I could just live in that spot.

Divmstr223:
Since we've tapped into the parking lot area....How about people that sit there and wait all freakin day for a parking spot to open up that's close to the front entrance??? blocking you as you're trying to get around them. If they had just taken the spot that was a little further out, they'd already be in the store and half way done with their shopping by now!! geeeeeeeeez!

That's similar to the drive-up ATM at my local bank branch. It's funny to see people lined up (sometimes 6 cars deep) for the only drive-up ATM, when you can park in the lot for free and walk an extra 50 feet to the walk-up ATM's.

Sometimes the car that is at the drive-up one when I arrive is still there when I get back to my car, with cash in wallet :11:

RonDawg:
That's similar to the drive-up ATM at my local bank branch. It's funny to see people lined up (sometimes 6 cars deep) for the only drive-up ATM, when you can park in the lot for free and walk an extra 50 feet to the walk-up ATM's.

Sometimes the car that is at the drive-up one when I arrive is still there when I get back to my car, with cash in wallet :11:

Or at McDonalds when there is no line inside but the cars outside stretch around tghe building. . . .

What really riles me there though is when the 12YO kid takes 5 minutes to say hi and than they take care of the stupid people in drive through first it's like HEY hello i want a single flipping cheeseburger i am not ordering every item on the menu . . . All he has to so is turn around take my 1.05 and give me a dang cheeseburger off the rack that is sitting 2 ft behind him . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom