What makes you mad that probably shouldn't?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Warthaug:
People who can't merge. Common people, its not like its rocket surgery or brain science :wink:

Bryan
I think you meant... "Come on people". Common people are not good with surgery, science or the ability to merge... :D

what people in supermarkets wear.

Not that I am a paragon of fashion, (in fact if I have a reasonably new pair of 501's and a clean T-shirt, I am happy), but the saggy sweatpants and pink cardigans of K-Mart make me want to run screaming from the store and open my veins on the sidewalk outside...

It is just a personal thing though.

Exceptionally technical illiterate end users who have near hourly questions about 'problems' that could be answered if the mouse were moved 1/1000th of an inch further and the 'hint balloon' showed up like it did on the other 20,000 questions this month but you still have to smile and play bobble head even though you'd rather use a clueby4 to readjust the cranial activity into a much diminished state...say closer to vegetable.

It's completely irrational but people who back into parking spaces make me crazy especially when I have to wait for them to do it. It's not the orientation of the car, I have no problem with people who pull through so they can pull out. I can make exceptions for those who have bike racks or something else sticking out from the back of the vehicle and are backing in so the bikes hang on the other side of the parking block instead of into traffic but "general purpose backing" AAAAGH! (right Walter? :wink: )
Ber :lilbunny:

Baby commercials (commercials designed to separate parents & grandparents from their cash for the most inane plastic gee-whiz crapola)

Baby TV shows (shows about babies, segments on new parenting and all the pop-culture around the latest baby whatzis...)

Insufferable new parents cooing pink wrinkled screamers inside, at the ______________ (hint: take that thing outside)

Public breastfeeding (get a towel or get a room...)

Koala tables in the mens room

Pop-up baby butt wipes in 4 designer scents

"Expectant Mothers" parking spaces. You're kidding, right?

$475 car seats that turn into strollers that turn into high chairs that turn into feeding tables that turn into thrill rides that turn into worthless piles of crap when the kid turns 2.

Very pregnant young (soon to be) moms in 2 piece swimsuits at my dive site. I just don't need to see that

Celebrity parents

The parade of nannies in the park every afternoon. Actually, that's pretty quiet and pretty mellow. I'll take this one back.

"The Right Start"

Minivans with entertainment systems for kids and babies. You're going to the store, not migrating west. Listen, Manifest Destiny.... can you and the posse get a grip for 8 minutes?

Jogging strollers with hand brakes

Disengaged parents

:rolleyes:

I love kids. Got no issues with kids. I've just chosen to remain child-free. I resent getting pummled with all things baby, infant and shiney new parent. It used to be easy to steer around this foofoorah, but its getting tougher.

It shouldn't make me mad, but it does. I'm so done with the baby culture.

---
Ken

Ber Rabbit:
It's completely irrational but people who back into parking spaces make me crazy especially when I have to wait for them to do it. It's not the orientation of the car, I have no problem with people who pull through so they can pull out. I can make exceptions for those who have bike racks or something else sticking out from the back of the vehicle and are backing in so the bikes hang on the other side of the parking block instead of into traffic but "general purpose backing" AAAAGH! (right Walter? :wink: )
Ber :lilbunny:

Your employer teaches its drivers to always back in to a spot if at all possible. The logic is you are more likely to see potential backing hazards when you first arrive than when you're about to leave (You sould be scanning the lot as you approach the parking spot). I agree and being a graduate of their class (left and right steering wheels) I usually back into spots, so should you. See if you can take the class.

Jcsgt:
People doing the following while driving:
-talking on cell phones

This is mine as well.

Interesting though. I would have thought that this would have been a more popular answer. :popcorn:

TOM

Back
Top Bottom