What length hoses do you have?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob...

Lol... you sure know how to come in an lighten up a thread don't ya...! lol.

I still am goin to hate givin up my primary to some big ol out a shape stock broker out on holly, who's last big workout was on his hiking trip from the Hilton parking lot to the elevator.... his last dive was 4 years ago at Wally World in Florida, he's started off his dive morning with 8 cups of black coffee, he goes OOA, and his idea of a "buddy breathe" is 6 for him... an 1 for me. I just know the idea of a "buddy breathe"... just ain't happenin. An my damn backup second has a snail stuck down in it (lol... I swear it was not in there when I started my dive). My lady is gonna kick my arss for dyin, for some wall dirt stiff like that. Cryin... why.. oh why didn't my lil Cybordolphin just swim up for air its not like he was in a cave or something..... !? :p

(I'm kidding.... don't respond)

Oh.... one more thing....

What are you paying for the hoses to be made up for you? I found a 7' on ebay.. for like $25 brand new .. but it is yellow.. :( (not primary color).

Originally posted by cybordolphin
Oh.... one more thing....

What are you paying for the hoses to be made up for you? I found a 7' on ebay.. for like $25 brand new .. but it is yellow.. :( (not primary color).

Who were you asking this question Cybor?

Reword question:

Has anyone had problems with the 5' hose being too short for their stature if they don't use a canister light? :rolleyes:

cybordolphin - saw the same hose on eBay, but I've heard (but don't know if it's true), that yellow hoses float and can be obnoxious. Go to H2O Adventure Gear and buy a new black 7' hose for about $30.

And to finally answer your hose length question - I just ordered the 6'/22"/24" DIR package from them.

Ben

Reword question:

Has anyone had problems with the 5' hose being too short for their stature if they don't use a canister light? :rolleyes:

yes

cybordolphin - saw the same hose on eBay, but I've heard (but don't know if it's true), that yellow hoses float and can be obnoxious. Go to H2O Adventure Gear and buy a new black 7' hose for about $30.

yes ... I can make hoses any length I want but this what I do...except I just go there in person

And to finally answer your hose length question - I just ordered the 6'/22"/24" DIR package from them.

Good... you'll like it .... and when you do get a cannister light you can get the 7' and sell the 6'

Ben

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom