What kind of slate do you use, and where is it stored?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by O-ring
This has been killing me as well, so I finally got off my arse and did some creative Internet searching to try to solve it.

The pencils are called "Pop-A-Point" and you can find a ton of places that sell all different types by entering "pop-a-point" in google... I got mine at www.studentsupply.com

I bought a box of the marine life ones..:D

Hope this helps..
Why thankyousir... thankyouverymuch...
Rick

I have seen many divers use wetnotes but never got them for my self. I think they would be great and want to try them but I have no clue where to get them. I have asked about 15 diveshops and no one has heard of them. Could they be under a different name? Is there a great place to get them offline?
Thanks
ADAM

fifthd.com and extremeexposure.com both have them...I have never seen them in a dive shop yet..

I bought a kids small magnadoodle at toys r us... it works perfectly.. and it came with a clip!! If i lose it... i've only lost about 6 bucks..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom