What kind of cart do you use?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does your inquiry include tanks and weights?

One of these from Costco. $89 right now. I routinely take 2 steel 100s, a pony, 30lbs lead, scooter, BP/W, and my extra crap. Occasionally I take 2 divers worth of gear but only 2 tanks still.

Screenshot_20240617_202939_Costco.jpg

One of these from Costco. $89 right now. I routinely take 2 steel 100s, a pony, 30lbs lead, scooter, BP/W, and my extra crap. Occasionally I take 2 divers worth of gear but only 2 tanks still.

View attachment 846485
I agree. I see many divers using these with no reports of failure or complaintes

View attachment 846485
Same here, 2 complete sets of gear and folds up and fits in the car,

I used to walk all over wearing my full gear sometimes for over a mile

A couple of lesbians gifted me a cart, very unhappy when I returned it
Going away present, I asked them to come collect it, I gave them a car

054.JPG

Worked on the situation for a few years and reduced the distance

227.JPG

Does your inquiry include tanks and weights?
Yes, I am looking for a cart to haul all my gear. I want to hear about what carts work for folks. I wouldn't be opposed to something like the tank trolley if it works well.

Ideally, I would like a cart with balloon tires for the beach. A lot of carts with balloon tires have two wheels. I don't know whether a cart with 4 plastic wheels works better than a cart with two balloon tires.

I plan on using the cart at springs and the beach. We live about 1000' from a beach and a cart my that could be used to haul the grandkids stuff on the beach would. Our sand is pretty soft, although not as soft as Deerfield Beach. We did the Deerfield Beach annual fishing peer cleanup and I don't want to do that again without a cart!

I plan on using the cart at springs and the beach. We live about 1000' from a beach and a cart my that could be used to haul the grandkids stuff on the beach would. Our sand is pretty soft, although not as soft as Deerfield Beach. We did the Deerfield Beach annual fishing peer cleanup and I don't want to do that again without a cart!
The cart I mentioned would be great to get to the beach but sucks pretty bad on soft sand. It's even worse with a load in it on sand. Go with a beach buggy style cart that has balloon tires.

Proper large radius wheels the best 🙏🏼 Like bicycle size

There is a pretty sweet folding aluminium cart that you can buy from West Marine for over $300 (I don't remember paying that much for it)

$85 would be a steal

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-18 at 15.27.47.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-18 at 15.27.47.png
    267.2 KB · Views: 8
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom