Question What are some of your favorite Piranhadivemfg.com products?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like there bag inflator bc nipples. I use them on all my bailout regs for gas sampling and blowing bags.

If you dive in the ocean...

Good one, the current one I have is a cheap 4 ft. SMB and I noticed last time I inflated on land that the valve remained stuck in the open position and I needed to use pliers to fix that. As I don't carry pliers while diving, I'm a bit concerned.

Almost expired hydro tanks can be a steal too when they have them. Assuming you can get a hydro for less than the cost difference anyway.

I like there bag inflator bc nipples. I use them on all my bailout regs for gas sampling and blowing bags.
What is this? Searched but couldn't find it.

Alert - and I absolutely cherish the stuff Randy has, but do not buy that star multi-tool referenced above. Probably the only thing I regret purchasing in the multi-thousands of dollars I have spent there...

Randy is awesome!

Alert - and I absolutely cherish the stuff Randy has, but do not buy that star multi-tool referenced above. Probably the only thing I regret purchasing in the multi-thousands of dollars I have spent there...

Randy is awesome!
Seconded. POS.

Randy is awesome!
Yeah. I'm not getting that. I prefer separate tools.

'Waited until I received my spares, before posting.

Upgrade DSS OPV Kit for Wings! This has a large diameter 3mm Kernmantle Pull Cord, that hasn't frayed yet.
1684017922851.png

Randy also has some of the lower profile, black DSS Suunto Compass wrist bungee mounts still in stock. Deep Sea Supply is no longer in business, so when stock runs out, that's it. 🧭

Back
Top Bottom