What kind of cart do you use?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One of these from Costco. $89 right now. I routinely take 2 steel 100s, a pony, 30lbs lead, scooter, BP/W, and my extra crap. Occasionally I take 2 divers worth of gear but only 2 tanks still.

View attachment 846485
Nice, the under-$100 option seems best for anywhere urban, where it could be adopted by new owner while you're underwater. Bike lock it maybe? Or get a submersible one? 🥲

Nice, the under-$100 option seems best for anywhere urban, where it could be adopted by new owner while you're underwater. Bike lock it maybe? Or get a submersible one? 🥲
I often leave mine above water with nobody to watch it. Most sites I use it at are not high foot traffic. At the sketchy ones I walk it back to my truck once done portering gear.

At springs, you have to take a cart back to your vehicle, if you are not trying to give it away. Have folks used beach carts like this? Do they get top heavy with a tank?
Screenshot 2024-06-18 at 6.48.55 PM.png

At springs, you have to take a cart back to your vehicle, if you are not trying to give it away. Have folks used beach carts like this? Do they get top heavy with a tank?
View attachment 846637
This looks smart for having fatter wheels, but would still be better with a larger radius.

Maybe steal the wheels off a youth sand bike?

Back
Top Bottom