What is your opinion on Force Fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks Blair, I'll take you up on that!

Obviously, it was Flash Gordon.

NO! WAIT! Tarzan had that big knife and the hot chick in the leather mini...

duh he couldalso talk to animals but c'mon flash Gordon all the way he had lots of chicks he played the feild, who wants to be tied down all the time, and what the hells up with this Jane chick what kind of low self esteem does this chick have to have to live in the jungle in a tree house full of monkey poop.

My first fins were Mares Plana X3. Big paddles. They had reasonable speed and could accelerate, but hard to maneuver. The big problem was that I was getting thigh cramps. In my search for new fins, I rejected the Force Fins as too expensive. I settled on Atomic splits. Still big, no acceleration, but plenty of speed and no cramps. Then I came across a used pair of Force Fin Pros. I just took them to Stuarts Cove in Nassau for the first time. Small, so easy to pack (happy wife) and easy to move around the boat. As fast as any other, and plenty of acceleration. Oh yes, no cramps. My new fins of choice!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom