What is Your Affiliation?

Who Are You Certified Through?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shotthebreeze

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I know its not really important, but I'm just wondering who was certified where. If you want - post your certification story. I'm eager to see the results and hear some stories.

hmmn got my first card from PADI but it was at a resort and didnt really know anything. got trainned at home by the LDS and all other cards are SSI

I'm a Padi Pro but have taken classes with SSI and NAUI.

Cheers.

-J.-

you can only vote once? I am ow-PADI, AO/W, EANx-NAUI. My O/W course was through the local Community college in Austin, which was a sweet deal, $115 to get cert. Strangly enough, I failed the class but still got my certification....The course was a blast, the instructer allways had some entertaining anecdote and these fins that looked like the came off a giant duck.

I have certs from PADI and IANTD, and I've taken a class with GUE. I also have an observer rating with NOAA, but that's not really a certification as such.

In any case, I don't consider myself "affiliated" with any agency.

PADI got me started, and the story of that is linked in my signature.

NAUI was my Nitrox cert.

Since then, it's been GUE.

YMCA, SDI/TDI, NAUI, GUE, IANTD, NAUI Tech ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I picked NAUI because it was my most recent. But have PADI OW, AOW, and Nitrox, SSI Stress and Rescue, and NAUI Master Scuba Diver.

Back
Top Bottom