What is you sign in astrology?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DennisW:
I'm a warm water wimp, so we'll have to see about diving even colder than it is here. What do you call warmer?

Well, we have a shallow quarry here (25 ft max) that can be 60 degrees by the start of May and I've seen 80 degrees in August above the thermocline. Gilboa can get up to about 67 degrees above the thermocline by the end of the summer if the weather is warm enough. I've dove colder in Florida.
Ber :lilbunny:

I guess I'll have to plan a drive to Ohio later this summer. Assuming I get my kit together up here in the North country. :) I have a 7mm Tilos that I have not tried out yet, and I have a hood. I also have some vintage gear someone gave me, but I think I'll check that out in warm water after I overhaul it. I believe I will be getting a used BC this summer from a good friend in Florida. I need to get some other gear, too to round out my cold water kit.

Back
Top Bottom