What is you sign in astrology?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My son's. Real light weight for an LP.

Libra-symbol of order, defender of law
sounds impressive, eh??

njdiver95:
Libra-symbol of order, defender of law

dang... that would make me the "anti-libra"

Ber Rabbit:
Ok pops I believe you :wink: you might want to check my "goat barn" though; that's what we Capricorns are interested in, meeting other goats :eyebrow:
Ber

Well then, let's go diving. My gear is all in Florida though, so maybe this summer a trip to South Florida would be in order. Donna and I bought a home in Sebastian, FL which isn't too far from some very nice diving. We have a spare room, so that works, too. Then again, if you want to dive Virginia, I could rent some gear and we could go here as well. Anyway, it would be nice to meet a young goat and go diving. I think you've dived with Walter, so we aren't much different. I'm just older and a bit taller.

Learned a new one with the elements. Mine turns out kinda strange.

Leo, Horse, Fire no wonder I am so confused

DennisW:
Well then, let's go diving. My gear is all in Florida though, so maybe this summer a trip to South Florida would be in order. Donna and I bought a home in Sebastian, FL which isn't too far from some very nice diving. We have a spare room, so that works, too. Then again, if you want to dive Virginia, I could rent some gear and we could go here as well. Anyway, it would be nice to meet a young goat and go diving. I think you've dived with Walter, so we aren't much different. I'm just older and a bit taller.

Would love to go diving with you! Don't know when I'll hit Florida again though :( you could always come up here in late August when the water is warmer. Bruce and I were looking at a possible trip to Roatan in August also--hmmmm.

The older one always has to mention he's taller :wink:

Ber :lilbunny:

Ber, I am just about one inch taller. I almost said better looking, too, but I would be lying. We also look a lot alike, although I am without a beard. Our older brother is shorter than both of us. I'm a warm water wimp, so we'll have to see about diving even colder than it is here. What do you call warmer? I think my diving will be limited to Florida and Virginia this year since the purchase of a second home is going to deplete a lot of income that I may have used for dive trips.

Pisces, The Fish, in the Year of the Rat

Rats are said to be imaginative, charming and very generous to those they love - although they do have a tendency to be quick-tempered and over-critical. They are supposed to make good writers, critics and publicists.

i am not astro profesional, but i see some deference... i use to play some musics, so i have meet also lots of the fish musicians... corect me if i am rong... ps. i dont replay on all your questions becose my Eng is secondary lange, so sometimes i dont know how to read your answeres... American Eng is little deferent than i use to :).

Back
Top Bottom