What is you sign in astrology?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lamont:
don't the birthday / christmas presents suck?

Actually I'm one of the lucky few who never had that problem, my family and friends even wrapped the birthday gifts in birthday paper (a lesson my husband had to learn when we first started dating--he only made the Christmas wrapping mistake once).

justleesa and DennisW:
I managed to "get your goat" with that remark didn't I? :wink:

Oh no, I'm starting to sound like NetDoc :eyebrow:

Besides if a 1968 Camaro is vintage why can't I be? :biggrin:
Ber

I know this is all in fun but I couldn't resist dropping this: as an amateur astronomer I occasionally find it great fun to debunk the more serious astrologers - you know, the ones that actually believe this stuff.

Here's a fact: for at least 10,000 years, there have been 13 constellations on the plane of the ecliptic, not 12. During that time, as many as 1/13 of all humans have been born under the sign,'Ophiucus', the serpent-bearer. This is due to a 25,000 year wobble in the earth's daily rotation known as precession.

So sometimes I like to say hello to the astrologers. Hellooooo? 10,000 years??

doole:
I know this is all in fun but I couldn't resist dropping this: as an amateur astronomer I occasionally find it great fun to debunk the more serious astrologers - you know, the ones that actually believe this stuff.

Here's a fact: for at least 10,000 years, there have been 13 constellations on the plane of the ecliptic, not 12. During that time, as many as 1/13 of all humans have been born under the sign,'Ophiucus', the serpent-bearer. This is due to a 25,000 year wobble in the earth's daily rotation known as precession.

So sometimes I like to say hello to the astrologers. Hellooooo? 10,000 years??

You're on to something big here Doole. Doostralogy. The 13th Realm. Those born under this long hidden sign are the all seeing, the powerful, the "dark" ones....$$$$$. A new religion even.....

Ms. Rabbit, you didn't get my goat, I are an old one, I would have known if you had gotten it. At least I think would have. You, young lady, are just a young'n where I come from.

Nice answers,

I am double pisces, also born on the Island - sourounded with a sea. Horse in chinese:
If you are born in the Year of the Horse then you are amazingly hard working and very independent. Although you are intelligent and friendly, you can sometimes be a bit selfish. Careerwise you would make a good "scientist" or "poet". -100% me!

DennisW:
Ms. Rabbit, you didn't get my goat, I are an old one, I would have known if you had gotten it. At least I think would have. You, young lady, are just a young'n where I come from.

Ok pops I believe you :wink: you might want to check my "goat barn" though; that's what we Capricorns are interested in, meeting other goats :eyebrow:
Ber

Hank49:
You're on to something big here Doole. Doostralogy. The 13th Realm. Those born under this long hidden sign are the all seeing, the powerful, the "dark" ones....$$$$$. A new religion even.....

Well NOW yer talkin' my language. ESPECIALLY the $$$$$ part.

Doolonomy, maybe.

BTW what is that in your Avatar? A Paul Reed Smith?

No. It's a Les Paul double cutaway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom