Hand Signals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've done that clean up dive a couple times.. its a mess....

This post was created based on all the divers at BHB.. Try to lose them, get away, and they somehow find ya. Good luck if you got a big hunking camera...they'll jab a GoPro in your direction so fast.. grrrhhh

I've done that clean up dive a couple times.. its a mess....

This post was created based on all the divers at BHB.. Try to lose them, get away, and they somehow find ya. Good luck if you got a big hunking camera...they'll jab a GoPro in your direction so fast.. grrrhhh
I use a go pro :confused:

Hopefully it's not on a selfie stick.. and you have enough common sense to use it responsibly.

Hopefully it's not on a selfie stick.. and you have enough common sense to use it responsibly.
It's on a tray with a light and is used for non macro stuff. I'm not patient enough to muck dive here even though Lumpies are stupid cute and we have loads of nudies. I focus on starfish, crabs, octos and fish.

20240725_172957.jpg
20240725_172957.jpg

Nice. I have friends with gopros, some on selfie sticks.. None shove it in my business when trying to shoot something..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom