What is this bad boy doing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishb0y:
Who said you need a thumb to drive a boat? Your public awaits!

In all serious... hope you are feeling better. At least you didn't get bit by that metal bolt however!
hey,
My deckhands and dive buddies are bailing on me already......I heard that Vblue may be diving with Catherine this weekend, once he gets a taste of the "Good Life", he won't be back........

I need one more....I asked Chepar via pm.

Person has to be a good diver, able to get back on the boat. (except for me)

I want to call onfloat, don't have his number.

Lio kai, you are a wealth of knowledge. enjoyed that post. I think we love to hate COT.....

nice pics.

oh, crap...those weights. I promise to send them home with Vblue, if he will. shoot- bought new replacements and everything. Funerals just mess up your plans.

Jimbo--you better keep an eye on that thing. Stop messin with stuff...so male of you.

Catherine,
Vblue can dive....can't remember if I've had him dock the boat or not.....
Fishboy can handle a boat.
Is WC joining you?

anyone can dock a boat.. as long as you have a ton of big bumpers or old tires hanging off the sides...
oh wait, that would be a tug boat.. lol

seriously tho'.. docking under-sail can be tricky, so..
docking under-power shouldn't be too bad.. especially with reverse =)

catherine96821:
I need one more....I asked Chepar via pm.

While I'm dying to experience "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" - (who's going to play Robin Leach?) - I've got tot wrangling duties this weekend.

Hmmmm . . . dealing with my 2 yr old nephew in the midst of some serious separation anxiety (who repeatedly utters "mom" every few seconds - literally) or sailing the high seas on Catherine's new boat - life is cruel.

Well, I'm building up "you owe me" points with my sister. Should come in handy when I unload my kid on her from age 13 to 18. :wink:

VBlueV:
anyone can dock a boat.. as long as you have a ton of big bumpers or old tires hanging off the sides...
oh wait, that would be a tug boat.. lol

seriously tho'.. docking under-sail can be tricky, so..
docking under-power shouldn't be too bad.. especially with reverse =)
Blue,
You're awake! Ya, I know you can handle it, you may HAVE to next weekend....Can I dive 1 handed?

Jimbo... you diving Sunday? Got a spot on the Rona Lee for me? I guess we arn't doing the pumpkin carving contest, and the night dive is out. Besides, I just picked up a new spear and I need to christen with a couple of COT and the 'Rona Lee'!

Catherine, I would love to dive with you... problem is I get in trouble when I dive too far away from home (something about a baby and going out to play all the time).

What does this have to do with COT's?

Does every thread in this forum have to digress to a discussion of Catherine's boat or politics or blathering about somebody's heritage?

M

Welcome to Scuba Board. Besides... seeing how Jimbo was talking about trying to dive this weekend after getting 'attacked' by a COT, I think this is pretty relevant.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom