What is the oddest thing you've found on the bottom of the ocean?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I found a DVD player last week. It was a Panasonic even.

I didn't quite have the courage to see if it still worked though.

Not too odd, but once I saw a mask in a recession in the coral (on the Pacific side of Costa Rica I think). When I went to grab it, a puffer fish popped out all puffed up... scarred the bajesus out of me (and the fish apparently). It was weird because I was told they puffed very rarely, like when it was life or death. I guess my gloved hand was pretty freaky...

Hey Bretagus.............how do you feel when you see a doctor with a gloved hand coming at you??????? Ok so now you understand the puffer fish.

Teasing of course

Happy Diving

You've all made excellent comments.......unless anyone else have an odd story or two its probably about time to wind this thread up.

Any others?

Happy Diving

Dr. Pepper machine in the shallow end of Gilboa. Anyone know how much a Dr. Pepper is from that machine??

Dive Muppet:
Yeah, I find these all the time. Try following the rope, there's usually a boat on the other end. I have so many boats now. You want a boat...?

Actually, the other end had nothing attached. But I did figure it was some sort of redneck anchoring device.

Yeah, I'll take a boat...

Very good point..........a loose rope should have something on the end!!!

Happy Diving

Back
Top Bottom