What is the oddest thing you've found on the bottom of the ocean?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOW now that is something you just photograph and stay away from.

Happy And Safe Diving

I found a piece of complicated check stamped ceramic from around 600 years ago. I left it whereit was so others could enjoy it. This was on the border of Georgia and Florida and I am sure it washed off of some erroded midden pile and ended up in the ocean.

At the Destin Jetties - A pair of panties, a bra, a hair scrunchy, and a five dollar bill.
'

In Balaklava Ukraine (ok, just outside it :)) we found a Cowboys hat and a pair of bikini bottoms. The bottoms were put on a diver who was swim-walking along the bottom like he was a lead weight. He noticed several minutes later. There was a statue of Lenin in the area that I wanted to take a picture with, but it was wrecked in a storm a few weeks before we got there.

You know Tom there is probably a story there somewhere...........but.......we wouldn't go there.

Happy Diving

Scuba Brad:
You know Tom there is probably a story there somewhere...........but.......we wouldn't go there.
Happy Diving

Only in our imaginations - Imaginations rule!!!

A concrete block w/rope....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom