What is the best ball point pen on the market?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lawman

Reaction score
One that won't skip, dry out and writes with a bold line.
I've hunted for years without finding one.
I'm ready to pay any price.

This pen is the best out there. My favourite by far. I have a bit of ADD, and a bad pen will make me lose focus very fast, so I found this one to work wonders. Also, these, IMHO, are better for my bad handwriting. Felt tips are the way to go.

Don't underestimate the value of a good pen! Having the perfect pen makes you want to write more!

BIC biro - plain, simple, cheap, writes for ages with a good line :wink:

I type mostly at work, so only need a pen to sign documents and write the odd b'day/xmas card - its a lost art i tell you!

baltimoron:
This pen is the best out there. My favourite by far. I have a bit of ADD, and a bad pen will make me lose focus very fast, so I found this one to work wonders. Also, these, IMHO, are better for my bad handwriting. Felt tips are the way to go.

Don't underestimate the value of a good pen! Having the perfect pen makes you want to write more!
It's not a ball point :wink:

I love these, in Fine (X-Fine is scratchy)
http://www.staples.com/Catalog/Brow...&bcClassId=110007&bcClassName=Rollerball+Pens

They don't smudge easy, but they're still the liquid-gel type ink that can smudge on very smooth surfaces. The line the Fine writes is strong and vivid.

For a "regular" ballpoint, I have yet to find a good one that doesn't skip. The classic Bic Stic doesn't skip much, but the line is hardly "bold."

My dad had a complete set of Mont Blanc pens. The actual writing portion was the same refills found at Wal Mart.

The fountain pens are impressively nice to write with, but the ball points are worthless trash :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom