What is most beautiful topside Caribbean destination

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlwalke

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking for a Garden of Eden like desination with acceptable diving. Flowering trees, tropical fruit trres, more green than concrete, clean air, that sort of thing. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dave

dlwalke:
Looking for a Garden of Eden like desination with acceptable diving. Flowering trees, tropical fruit trres, more green than concrete, clean air, that sort of thing. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Dave

IMHO the most beautiful island in the Caribbean is St. Lucia.

A UW photographer (one of the 10 best in Italy doing this for living so travelling a lot all around the world) told us during our Cruise in the Red Sea that one of the best site he has ever been is in Cuba. At the “Jardines de la Reina”. This of course is only one of many possibilities there are. I do not have further info.

Check in the web to have further info. For sure this place will be one of my next cruise.

I'll have to say Charlottesville, Tobago. Great diving around the island, large tropical rain forests, mountains, waterfalls, secluded beaches, not an overabundance of tourists, and rock bottom prices. It is really a beautiful island that hasn't been over-commercialized yet.

Ya gotta eat at Jemma's, her resteraunt is a treehouse.

dlwalke:

Thanks,
Dave

You can't beat the scenery of Tobago. Driving through the rainforests, hiking in the mountains, sunning on a secluded beach -- now you've got me wanting to go somewhere!

Enjoy your trip.

Check out Anse Chastanet, St. Lucia.

mtiffee:
St. John is 2/3 national park. There is nice diving there.
I'll 2nd St John for top side nature attractions... Great island to visit. Wife and I visited the island 3 different weeks in a 9 month period :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom