What if I needed to pee underwater?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flip youerself up side down put the exhaust ports of your reg in the neck of your suit and exhale, the flow of air will vent fresh water into the suit

OMG - the inrush! :eek_2: Before I went dry I was in 42 degree H2O in the wetsuit. At that temp you don't even flush!

Gidds:
Urine from a properly hydrated healthy adult human is sterile and should have little to no odor and will not create stank if you properly maintain your gear.

Hmmmmm. one word Asparagrus.

Hey Dandy Don, The camel dung is for chapped lips. You will not lick them with this stuff on. Horse and cow work well also. 20 years of learning down the drain with only one dive! Yep peeing in the wet suit! We had this discussion with the new class on saturday!

I have only taken my wet suit off one time to release and that was after an hour surface interval on a boat. I just couldnt hold it anymore and I wasnt about to go in my wet suit while on the boat.
My dive buddy and I actually have a game to see who can pee the most during a dive. He usually goes more, but I do my share.

My first wet suit was a shorty. Not really much flushing needed. It just pretty much ran out right away, but during that first full suit peeing mooment, my first thought was "Oh gross!" Yeah, that "gross" feeling went away pretty quick and its ALLLLL good now!
www.scubavacationexperts.com

My dive buddy and I actually have a game to see who can pee the most during a dive. He usually goes more, but I do my share.
And this is measured how...?? :11:

Xanthro:
...I cannot read the article...

I read the article about the candiru. It was 12 cm long, 1.5 cm wide (about 4.75 inches, over half an inch wide), and the recovery time was three months. The fish was attempting to penetrate the scrotal sac, which caused the "important" edema of that site. Very ouch. The author, who performed the surgery, speculates that there is "probably" something in human urine that attracts this fish.

Incidentally, the magazine also reports that male enhancement surgery carries much more risk of complications than other cosmetic surgery.

I'll try to resume my life now; I vaguely remember that I once led a useful, full life and only followed Scubaboard threads that helped me dive better.

I'll try to resume my life now; I vaguely remember that I once led a useful, full life and only followed Scubaboard threads that helped me dive better.
Can you give me a link on that? :lol2:

nuswhl:
To avoid the bends, we should drink some water between dives, right?
So what if I needed to pee underwater? Should I thumb the dive and go onboard or can I just.... you know, release underwater?
novice diver here, sorry if I broke some SB rules.

Pee

I know that animals and parasites crawling up the penis has been discussed and some have tried to discount the claims, but...

I have seen Rundown with the Rock and it plainly says in there that they swim up your "pintu." If it is in Hollywood, it must be true!

not a chance. i will hold it..

Back
Top Bottom