Suggestion What I Most Dislike About Scubaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
E

Eastwest

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I wish Scubaboard give us divers who pay a little dough more time with their post on line than those who pay nothing and bury your post in a few minutes or so . Cough up some dough all you cheapos if you do not like what I say !! And have a nice day Rumdumb

If you're going to rant, perhaps make it clear and concise as to what you want to say. What, precisely, is your request, comment, or question?
This rant is exactly in line with all of his/hers/its? other posts regarding reading comprehension

SB is, more or less an international resource, so, like me, paying to be a "supporting member" (go red) is almost impossible and way too expensive in terms of exchange rate and taxes to pay to send money offshore.
Relevance and content is primal no mater if you pay or not.

Scubaboard supporters and sponsers have more knowledge and facts to share
There is no reason for that. You can be a supporter and sponsor and publish nothing.

Scubaboard supporters and sponsers have more knowledge and facts to share so a perk is wise to keep their post viable for a longer time .
May I suggest to go red you all and stop being a freeloader here !!
I have zero knowledge and a red name. My mere existence renders your point untrue.

Scubaboard supporters and sponsers have more knowledge and facts to share so a perk is wise to keep their post viable for a longer time .
May I suggest to go red you all and stop being a freeloader here !!
How the F you came to conclusion you have more knowledge and facts to share just because you sent some money?
I was red before you even came here, so technically I kept it running for you to able to join in the first place, so now you take the load. (For the record, this is meant as pure diss to the OP, and due to some other stuff I am not able to send money to SB except direct wire transfer which costs more than subscription itself)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom