What have you done to impress your buddies?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd Lava to know what you are going to spout off about next!

I'll have to put this thread on the back boiler. 'Me' hot air ducts are bellowin'

finish the dive with more than 1,000 PSI on my tank while the rest of the buddies are with 600 psi and below after a total of 40 mins. dive to 100ft.

paolov

Once off a club boat I placed my mask in my BCD pocket, entered the water wearing my glasses (obviously changeing the two immediately underwater), did the dive with my glasses in my pocket, and 1m below the surface changed back.

I got more than a few funny looks.................. and my buddy played up as well.... telling everbody I had done the entire dive with my glasses on rather than the mask.

Jon T

Hey Jon T

You must have made quite a SPECTACLE of yourself!
:chillin6:
We raise our GLASSES to you
:cheers:
Cheers
Allan M

Hey Paulov

Were you practicing Air sharing with your buddies that day?

Alan M

I got a good few spectacle jokes at the time..........

Yes, it was a spectac-u-le dive.............

It does come to something when I have to spend my day on the internet to find good british one-liners. The french just don't seem to get the idea of british humour.

Jon T

Not many do, every time I watch good British comedy in Canada, I end up explaining half the damn thing to whoever I'm with..... arrghh...!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom