What Happened to that thread???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I just did some spring cleaning and moved a few dive trips to the Trips > Private section. To those who started the threads, consider this your message!
In the future, when posting a trip, please post there. This will keep our "club house" cleaner.
Thanks in advance!

The good part is that if you are looking to find a dive, you don't have to wade thro a bunch of posts to find anything....I think once everybody gets used to it, it will be much better...

Thanks Jenny! It'll also help keep out the riff-raff who stumble across our diving threads and tell us where to stick it because we live in such a wonderful diving paradise.

Mike, pass the pina colda mix, will ya? Thanks......

Hey, how come no body invited me to the party????

Joe :drummer: :clement2: :rock_band

scuba_jenny:
The good part is that if you are looking to find a dive, you don't have to wade thro a bunch of posts to find anything....I think once everybody gets used to it, it will be much better...

Now the Florida section is divided and one has to switch back and forth to view trip threads and general topic discussion. Sorry, it was better the way it was. :palmtree: Bob

I also liked it the way it was. Besides what constitutes a trip? " Hey heading for blah blah Spring tomorrow" or is it the big ticket items.."planning a week in Bonaire"? It is just is easier to scan down the threads to see what's there and not have to jump around

And what is the deal with the redundancy between "trips" and "private. Which do we read and post to?

Chuck

jriderski:
Hey, how come no body invited me to the party????

Joe :drummer: :clement2: :rock_band
Joe, You are bringing the band!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom