What happened to Boats?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Too weird, I was just talking about him yesterday.

Good to know he is alive.

Hey there! My ears are burning!

I appreciate all of the nice PMs I recieved! I JUST logged back onto scubaboard after a extended absence.

It was great running into I DIVE and TROGLOXENE over at Hudson Grotto this past week! :)

Long story short, as some of you may remember, the company I was with in Tampa was struggling. At least, that what it seemed to be going through.

The REAL story, is that the owner was getting people to invest in the company, and then doing only GOD knows what with the money. I'm talking, millions of dollars. She was using me (and the other staff), as sort-of legitimate way to show off her franchise idea and keep taking money. She is being investigated by the MI state police, the MI FBI, the FL FBI, the Clearwater police department, and the FL Attorney General. (and more)

On my second trip out of FL, up to MI in late NOV early DEC this hit the fan when I was approached by the MI investment group, and asked "what happened to our half million dollars?"

It got ugly. It's still ugly. There are criminal charges being leveled. Civil charges being leveled. Insurance fraud. Medicare fruad. I had taxes and child support pulled that was never paid, and I'm owed a large sum of money. Well, not millions like some othe poor folks, but it's enough!

So, I lost my cell, my laptop, blah blah blah.

In order to at least be with my kids, I stayed up here in MI / OH. I am DESPERATELY trying to get back down to FL. I mean, wow! People are great, and the diving is awesome! Or, the people are awesome and the diving is great.... heh.

Sorry for the long post, but I just wanted to update folks who I know and who I dove with. I do have some start-up business ideas, which I just may bring down to FL if I can't find any type of work down in the area!

I'll update my profile with my correct, now email address!

Questions, shoot me a PM!

I'll start posting and being on the board... man, I just miss it all so!

- Boats

I appreciate all of the nice PMs I recieved! I JUST logged back onto scubaboard after a extended absence.

In order to at least be with my kids, I stayed up here in MI / OH. I am DESPERATELY trying to get back down to FL. I mean, wow! People are great, and the diving is awesome! Or, the people are awesome and the diving is great.... heh.

Sorry for the long post, but I just wanted to update folks who I know and who I dove with. I do have some start-up business ideas, which I just may bring down to FL if I can't find any type of work down in the area!

I'll update my profile with my correct, now email address!
Questions, shoot me a PM!

- Boats

Check your PM box for a possible employment opportunity (and it's not Amway or a shop until your rich scheme) :)

- Boats

:hugs:

Now don't ever do that again.... run off and not say a word/disappear into the blue. :cool2:

Hey Misdirected!

I was traumatized for sure. The job, no diving, and being yanked back north. Horrible.

I'll for sure lurk and post when I can! I have some start-up business ideas I'm working on. One of them is dive related! I'll post more if it firms up.

I am hoping to fly down to FL for long weekends, as least once a month. We'll have to see how this goes!

Boats

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom