what gear purchase has made you irrationally exuberant?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lynne, they have some of the new run of yellow jets at scubatoys!

+1 on the yellow jets :D I was checking in for a boat dive and saw a pair hanging on the wall, I knew that they had to come come with me...

I'm actually thinking of trying to find some of the pink jets as well... I know that I'd be the only guy on the boat with those :D

Reactions: Jax
nothing quite beats the first time fondling my backplate and wing in my apartment back in 2004....

1. My Viking drysuit with custom boots.
2. My dive computer! It's an old Cochran EMC20H, but it's hard to beat a solid 3-gas helium computer with software & cable for $300.
3. My XTX100 that I bought on closeout.

001.jpgJust ordered a Pair of Yellow from Scubatoys , thanks for the heads up , collection complete.

Since I bought almost all my equipment before my first pool dive (after doing a LOT of research), all of it! But I especially love my Mares pneumatic speargun that now is nicely modified and the big dive knife I bought in Belize. It was especially fun seeing the looks on the security guards' faces when I brought it back on the ship and handed it to them.

Any of it.

All of it.

If it gets me underwater, I have good cause to get irrationally exuberant.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom