What first stage is this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

feel free to ask, if you need some help , i am french so it is easy for me, on this site. This web site is fast and serious, no problem at all.( they shipped me to Peru )

feel free to ask, if you need some help , i am french so it is easy for me, on this site. This web site is fast and serious, no problem at all.( they shipped me to Peru )

Thank you for your kind offer. I'm still having problems navigating the website on my iPhone so will try from desktop. I may well be in touch again.

Just tried to get some more Cousteau kits but the web site seems to be shut down. I got some off them two years ago. Anyone have any ideas? Cheers

I have several Aqualung original RG911115 kits. "Contains standard overhaul replacement parts for the Cousteau, SEA, Spectrum, Titan <09, etc..." Happy to send how ever many you can use if they are what you need.

I have several Aqualung original RG911115 kits. "Contains standard overhaul replacement parts for the Cousteau, SEA, Spectrum, Titan <09, etc..." Happy to send how ever many you can use if they are what you need.

Thanks a bunch, I need two. I'll message you.

Just tried to get some more Cousteau kits but the web site seems to be shut down. I got some off them two years ago. Anyone have any ideas? Cheers
the shop was sold last year , and now it is Cabesto.com, but no spares for regulators. I bought some spares parts from this site: Regulator Spare Parts AquaLung | Seite 1 von 7 | Online Shop | W+S Water Safety Europe GmbH | Seit 1999
AquaLung 1. Stufe Service Kit Arctic/Cousteau/Supra | Online Shop | W+S Water Safety Europe GmbH | Seit 1999

Back
Top Bottom