What first stage is this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have never seen a 5 LP port one. Unless you need the 4th LP port put a plug in it and turn it whichever way suits your hose routing best or get a 1/2" hose. They are still available new but would cost more than reg or look for a cheap used one here or eBay. I am sure there are quite few just collecting dust.

Those are the ones that I had on the Cousteau!s that I had and on the Apeks DST's that I am using now for Sidemount. They work very well. The only drawback I can see with them is it adds one o-ring and creates a problem with the DST's if there is no hose on the adapter they can mess up the turret rotation hitting on the DIN wheel.

It appears Apeks makes a low profile adaptor. The one on eBay takes 6 weeks to be delivered, guess someone is walking it over and hand delivering from the U.K.

I think mine are Apeks, now that you mention it. Bought them years ago and have forgotten from where. Once a hose is connected you won't be aware of the adapter.

I made some enquirers and this was the response I got, seems strange...

"The USD Cousteau 1st stage was the Spiro Supra re badged for use by USDivers
It is no longer supported and there are no service kits available in Europe
We have limited individual spare parts available for the Supra (Cousteau)"

Can anyone confirm this? Cheers..

The 1st stage in your picture is the US Divers/AquaLung SEA/ Cousteau and service kits are still available. The service kit number is 900000.

But apparently no longer available in Eurooe at all. I was and am still a little shocked by this. Some Spiro Supra parts are still available but only because the dealer has old stock but service kits are apparently not.

Still available in the US?

Back
Top Bottom